RSIN- / KvK number
9721 LX Groningen
- The congregation defines its purpose in the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ in preaching and practice as well as the expanding of the Kingdom of God through the work of the congregation.
- The congregation has been called together to be an international, multi-cultural community in and to (but not limited to) the English-speaking community in the north of the Netherlands.
Vineyard Groningen intends to achieve it's objective in the coming years by:
Fully integrate and embed discipleship in the life of our church - following Jesus has become a lifestyle. We intend to achieve this by:
- Offering a diverse level of trainings
- Integrating discipleship with other ministries
- Involving others in the prophetic and hearing from God
- Community service ‘helping the poor’
- Stimulating people in reading their Bible [what is God saying to me?] and acting upon it (being doers of the Word)
- Mission as part of discipleship
- On a daily basis taking people along –one on one - helping people understand and grow
Help to discover worship as a lifestyle; learning to live lives for the glory of God, under the Lordship of Christ (worship beyond singing). We intend to achieve this by:
- Making worship, prophetic and the supernatural more part of the natural we do
- Worship leaders being trained
- School of worship – where people are taught to life a live of worship
- Creating an inspirational community in terms of worship and service
- Spiritual growth as focal point for the home/small groups
- Intentional multiplication of teaching ministry
- Equipping people in spiritual growth on different levels
We want to celebrate diversity, care for one another and show compassion to the world. We intend to achive this in the following ways:
- Train and equip people to see God move in power in the daily life of the community
- Vineyard inn; a place where people could come for food, shelter, needs etc.
- Train and release a team of people who follow up with people who have specific needs
- Motivating people to share life together and become part a smaller community built in an organic and organized way (small groups)
Fearlessly advance the Kingdom of God, from person to person. We aim to do this through:
- Living missional lifestyles,
- Share the gospel in word and power,
- Church planting
- Sending out ‘sent-ones’ into the world.
- The congregation is governed by a Leadership Team which consists of the Board made up of members from the congregation.
- The Leadership Team consists of at least 3 persons and one of these is the Team Leader.
- The Team Leader is Chairman of the Leadership Team.
- The Leadership Team elects from among its members a Secretary, a Treasurer, and substitutes for the positions of Chairman and Treasurer.
The salary scale of Vineyard Groningen is based on a CAO that is derived from a national CAO for social work. An employee is scaled based on his function and age. The employee moves up in scale every year, until he reaches the end of the row. There he stays until retirement. The employee would only move to a different scale when his educational level of responsibilities increase.
Added to this, yearly salary increases are standard, and each year the Vineyard gross yearly salary increases for all salary scales by 250 euros total, spread over the year.
- Care for the poor and marginalized groups in and around the city of Groningen (involvement with several social organisations)
- Creating an environment where people can build meaningful multi-ethnic relationships
- Providing pastoral and social care
- Education and activities specifically for children (Kids ministry)
- Education and activities for students and young professionals (Students ministry)
- Organizing sunday morning services where people can meet God
- Providing financial support to individuals or groups who share the same vision of advancing God's kingdom
- Encouraging healthy marriages and relationships between men and women (Men's & Women's ministry)
- Encouraging small communities that live together sharing (small groups)
Annual Report 2015
Annual Report 2016
Annual Report 2017